Top 10 Reasons to Purchase CodeSite
1. No need to convert data to string format before
logging it. The CodeSite object
provides methods for dealing with all standard data types and even provides methods for sending
objects, bitmaps, string lists, collections, rectangles, points, colors, plus much more. CodeSite
even supports sending custom formatted data giving you
2. No hidden side effects. That is, CodeSite does not change the focus or interrupt
the program which can cause additional events (repainting, mouse moves, etc.) to occur.
3. All CodeSite messages are typed. In the Viewer, each message type is identified by
a unique icon. This makes it much easier to locate important information in the message log.
4. Can be used for all types of development: Applications, DLLs,
Components, Assemblies, Packages, COM/ActiveX
objects and servers, etc.
5. CodeSite messages can be sent directly to a CodeSite Log File--even while
the application is running on a client's computer.
6. Sending/logging CodeSite messages is fast and reliable.
7. Isolating messages in the CodeSite Viewer into
separate views is a snap with the CodeSite Message
8. The CodeSite Viewer provides an extensive set of navigation tools to help
you locate problems faster.
9. CodeSite supports several ways of grouping and categorizing your messages. For
example, each CodeSite object has its own Category property, which can be filtered dynamically by
the CodeSite Dispatcher. Messages in the same category also appear with the same background
color in the CodeSite Viewer. Plus, messages sent to the CodeSite Viewer can be grouped
by which method the messages were generated. This adds an incredible amount of structure to the
information sent to CodeSite and provides a concise way of viewing the control flow of
10. Great for use in a testing environment to provide more information to developers.