Setting TrzGroupBox.captionfont.height

Components on the Raize Panels palette: panels, group bars, page controls, splitters, toolbars, status bars, group boxes, etc.

Setting TrzGroupBox.captionfont.height

Postby mastinf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:12 am

I see that if i set the height of captionfont to a value -11 it's automatically changed (when the form is reopened) to -10
This happens only if the groupbox is into a form. If the groupbox is into a frame the value is not changed.

It doesn't happens with the font property. Why this different behaviour with the captionfont ?

Roberto
Raize 6.1.7
mastinf

Re: Setting TrzGroupBox.captionfont.height

Postby Raize Support » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Hi Roberto,

I have been unable to duplicate the issue you describe. Also, I am a little confused by the numbers you are referencing. That is, when a drop a TRzGroupBox onto the form of a new VCL Forms application, the CaptionFont.Height property is -11. The CaptionFont.Size property is 8 and the CaptionFont.Name property is 'Tahoma'.

What version of Delphi are you using? And what are the other settings of the CaptionFont property?

I've change the CaptionFont property in a variety of ways and the property changes persist after reopening.

Can you recreate the issue in a test project? If so, please send the source code (no executables) to support@raize.com and we'll take a look.

Ray
Raize Software Support
Raize Software
http://www.raize.com
Raize Support

Re: Setting TrzGroupBox.captionfont.height

Postby mastinf » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:34 am

Never mind, i think the problem was related to the fact that i have set a custom DPI (110%) in Windows

Roberto
mastinf

Return to Panels