IE9 text

Support forum for our inter-application drag-n-drop components.

IE9 text

Postby rhtuttle » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:51 pm

I have an older application (D7( that uses DMtxtTarget (1.5). After either an upgrade of IE or Chrome I can no longer selct and drag from IE to my text target. Any known issues and or work arounds?

TIA

RT
rhtuttle

Re: IE9 text

Postby DropMaster » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:24 pm

The newer applications probably present their data in a modified format (e.g., the same format identifier now carries UNICODE instead of plain text) or with new format identifiers. You can check the latter using the FormatViewer example application. If the issue is UNICODE you'll need to parse the bytes yourself and create an AnsiString with the result you need. Or you can upgrade to DM2.x, which will assist transparently with the UNICODE issues, but that will require you to upgrade to Delphi 2009 or later.

Re: IE9 text

Postby roberstroke » Sun May 25, 2014 11:30 pm

I had the same problem and I can no longer use the application. I just want to know where to get DELPHI 2009, I need it. However, many people may have realized that natural gas and other energy fuel prices have been trending down. They similarly may have realized that electricity charges, though, are up. I
roberstroke

Return to DropMaster